Driftwood Cafe Milton
– Views to Green Island –
Highway entrance in the historic Chambers Shopping Complex at Milton NSW.
Breakfast, lunch and coffee daily with dinner available on a Friday and Saturday evening.
Choice of dining inside and/or outside with rural and ocean views plus a beautiful sunny aspect.
Open – daily from 8.00 am
Host: Tony Lavalle
map & address: 72 Princes Highway, Milton
- Customer feedback – “Loved the Driftwood cafe for service, food and value for money”. Adam B. Sydney July 2016
- Customer feedback – “We enjoyed a nice lunch at Driftwood and beautiful views”. Ann and Denis S. Tumut. June 2016
- Customer feedback – “The dinner menu on John and Jo’s birthday luncheon at Driftwood, was a delightful selections of delicious superbly prepared meals that would do any well patronised boutique restaurant proud, served by accommodating and friendly staff. A must for anyone that has not tried their food, or just relaxing, sitting out on the rear deck of the cafe sipping on a Mugachino soaking in those glorious Southern Coastal views stretching out over the green hills towards the distant, faint glimmer of the Tasman Sea. Just one of those magnificent Autumn mornings so typical at our little village on the highway called Milton”. Billy R. Mollymook. March 2016
- Customer feedback – “An excellent cafe for a group ‘get together’ in our case celebrating a birthday. A long table out on the spacious deck with glorious rural and ocean views. Each ordered their own meal of an extensive menu, mine was the salt and pepper squid in a salad bowl which was magnificent. (In fact we went back again the next day for a similar lovely lunch) A stand out was the customer service, the lady looking after us couldn’t do enough to please and ensure everything was ‘spot on’. Highly recommended”. Ken & June. Mollymook. March 2016
- Customer feedback – “The ‘Filthy’ filled huge burger was amazing for lunch. Good value”. Lewis and Deb. ACT. September 2015
- Customer feedback – Lovely service at the Driftwood Cafe, good food and excellent value for money. Sylvia and Arthur B., Sydney. September 2015
- Customer feedback – Driftwood Cafe had exceptional food and service. Garry and Chrissy, ACT. November 2014
- Customer feedback – Driftwood Cafe Milton: Recently stopped and enjoyed a coffee and meal at your café. Very impressed by the amazingly friendly staff, great menus choice, (which caters for people with food allergies) and the ” filthy burger”‘ was to die for. I own a large bridal boutique in Sydney and will be recommending all my south coast clients to drop in and try. Especially the burgers… I strongly recommend the owner consider making Friday and Saturday evenings available to hire for parties etc.. As the view is spectacular… Lisa M. Miranda. September 2014