Tallwood Restaurant – Eatery
Great Aussie Boutique Beer Degustation Lunch
The Tallwood restaurant teamed up with Mollymook cellars to put together this great value long degustation lunch.
Host Clayton Till introduced each course and its accompanying boutique beer & Tallwood executive chef, Matt Upson’s food creations.
- bii eye tuna & swordfish accompanied by a Knappstien lager,
- beef empanada, spiced greenolive with a “Little Creatures” Pilsner,”
- squid, chorizo, smoked aioli accompanied with a “Matilda Bay Alpha” Ale,
- potatoe & lentil fritter, eggplant biriyani with a “Bridge Road, Bling” TPA
- mussels & chips (belgium style) with a “Murrays Dark Knight Porter”
- chocolate doughnuts, pistachios, milk ice cream with a “4 Pines Stout”.