Performances every Monday 4.00 pm to 5.30 / 6.00 pm.
(An all ‘Star Cast’ that varies from week to week)
Monday December 19, performance in review:
- Act 1: The effervescent Raymondo on violin playing his Irish reels and jigs.
- Act 2: Greeted by thunderous applause the next act saw the ‘String Bags’ take to the stage. This threesome consisted of Jan and Raymondo on Violin with Antoinette on the Cello.
- Act 3: Mike travelled from the ACT playing his ukulele and singing some old time favourite festive songs like ‘Jingle Bells’ etc. He handed out the words and the whole audience joined in and sang along with him.
- Act 4: The down to earth Jimmy Williams came on stage and sang some old time country favourites whilst playing his American ‘Dobro’ instrument and some occasional background blending of the violin from Raymondo.
- Act 5: To the hush of the audience, husband and wife team (Dougie and Marlene) took to the stage reciting poetry, fitting for the occasion.
Address: ‘The Star Hotel’ 82 Princes Highway Milton
Debrief the following morning at the beach.
- Raymondo mentioned how mixed the cast was, all that was missing was someone to do some scripture reading. Sooner than you could blink an eye, none other than Peter the Priest arrives on the scene for his annual sabbatical at Mollymook Beach.
- Audience: The variety of performers certainly attracted a crowd that included local luminaries the likes of Dorothy Buck, Gwenda Turnbull, Mike Devlin and Julie Ryan.
The Milton Entertainment Centre with performances every Monday afternoon commencing at 4.00 pm.