4 Weddings on the South Coast
Wedding – Marriage Celebrant
I am very passionate about what I do and I look forward to every wedding, like it is my first. I reside in beautiful Mollymook on the NSW South Coast and don’t sit still… I’m high energy, love a laugh and a chat and will give anything a go. I love to walk, ride, swim, eat and am partial to a glass of bubbles.
I’m fortunate enough to be a full time celebrant, which allows me to be very generous with my time. The wedding ceremony sets the vibe for the whole day. A ceremony with real impact will be talked about for years to come. It’s so worth putting on a great show. Great Ceremony, Great Occasion, Great Memories.
Planning your wedding is no mean feat and everyone wants their say. It’s your wedding so remember, the choices are yours. Do yourself a favour and make it about the two of you. I strive to make sure you enjoy yourselves, first and foremost. I take my responsibilities as a Celebrant seriously and look forward to working with you both.
50 Pengana Crescent, Mollymook, NSW, 2539
phone: 0421 557 194
.Read the reviews:
- Hi Karen. We just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for all that you did in making our day so fantastic. It was such a pleasure to work with you through the planning, you were so lovely and so helpful.
The day was fabulous and just what we wished for. We has such an amazing day and loved every minute of it…in fact loved every minute of the 5 days we were in Mollymook.
Thanks again for your part in making it so special. Cheers Mike & Sally Stokes.
- Hi Karen. I wanted to say a massive thank you for everything.
You were amazing, and we could not have put together such a personal ceremony without you.
Your support was incredible!
We have had so many comments saying it was the best and most heartfelt ceremony they have seen.
Dan and I would love you to come to dinner soon to thank you.
Love Rachael & Dan White
- Karen made herself available to us via, phone, Skype and email at any time of day, during the whole process of organising our wedding ceremony. Karen was at the ceremony one hour before the ceremony was to commence, to set up her PA system , table & chairs. She scattered rose petals as a favour to me and settled Mark’s nerves before I arrived. Karen even thought to bring new hanky’s for those who may have forgotten. I was one of those, so very thankful for her thoughtfulness even if it does seem small. (I had paid a lot of money to have my makeup done that day and did not want tears to wash it away) Karen mingled with the family and friends, introducing herself as the Celebrant. Guests all commented on how lovely and genuine she was and wanted her to stay for the whole reception. Karen declined professionally. We highly recommend Karen Vaughan from 4 Weddings on the South Coast as an exceptional Celebrant. Rest assured she would suit anyone, no matter what the occasion may be.
Kind Regards Mark and Tracey Higgs.
- The minute we met Karen Vaughan, we knew she was the marriage celebrant for us! Karen is sincere, kind, enthusiastic, generous and personable. She helped us through every step of the wedding ceremony planning process, offering advice and suggestions where needed. Helen and Heath.
- To our dearest marriage celebrant Karen Vaughan, words cannot explain how much we appreciated your help and hard work leading up to our wedding ceremony. We felt so grateful to have you as our marriage celebrant and being part of our wedding. Tracey and Mark.
- Dear Karen,
I cannot forget my daughter telling me with the greatest excitement that she and her fiance had finally interviewed the most amazing woman who was to be their marriage celebrant. I first met Karen a few weeks before the wedding and her warmth, reassurance and confidence made me believe that my “little girl’s” special day was going to be exactly that.
In preparation for the day Karen kept us all updated and with her gentle reminders made sure that all plans kept moving. I can recommend Karen with an absolute certainty that she will provide the utmost in all that you ask of her.
I wish Karen much success and ongoing health and happiness as she joins couples together in one of their most memorable days of their lives.
Destination Mollymook Milton Ulladulla
Click on images to enlarge.
Michelle, Andrew and Karen
Dan and Rachel
Rachel with her Dad
Rachel with her parents
Signing wedding register
Proud father & stunning-bride
A most special occasion
Groom waits patiently
Country style wedding
Katie and Nic
Mr and Mrs Simpson
Mr and Mrs Simpson
Page boy Maverick with Dad Khy
Peter and Robyn Vuksa
Vaughans 4 generations