Huskisson on Jervis Bay – is a recommended day Trip from your Milton Ulladulla Mollymook Holiday Accommodation
“Things to do”, a recommended day trip when staying in your Mollymook holiday accommodation is to take a drive to Huskisson on Jervis Bay.
- Beautiful walkway around the bay to savour the sights and spectacular scenery,
- Whale and Dolphin watch cruises of the bay for getting “up close & personal” with these wonderful sea mammals,
- Hire a kayak a take a paddle with some playful dolphins,
- Take a walk or swim at Hyams beach,
- A “must do” is lunch at the newly renovated Husky pub.
- Consider hiring a “Stand Up Paddle” board.
- Besides the above, you could visit the “Lady Denman” maritime museum, have coffee at Pilgrims vegetarian cafe, visit the Ex Servicemen club, take a picnic to one of there secluded beaches and much more.
(Click on images to enlarge) Visit the web: Destination Mollymook Milton Ulladulla