A Tribute to Monica
Another ocean love is Monica’s passion for dolphins.
A brief look inside Moni’s world:
- A “Random Act of Kindness” sought by a dolphin in distress. The fact that a dolphin would come to humans for help maybe evidence of its’ intelligence, as most injured animals would never come close to a human. This is amazing to watch and a life-time experience for those two divers.
(Follow the links)
- Dolphins save a surfers life.
- Young dolphin does a happy dance after being freed of a plastic bag.
- Dolphins protect ocean swimmer from a shark attack.
- Life in the ocean. A beautiful spectacle.