The Tipsy Fig has a modern Australian cuisine with the most courteous, efficient and friendly service you could ever wish for.
The menu was excellent as was the quality.
Great value… ticks all the boxes for a quality restaurant.
Hosts: David and Vicki
Phone: (02) 4455 3383
Map & address: 97 Princes Highway, Milton,
Open – Lunch: Friday and Saturday, 12.00pm – 2.00pm.
Dinner: Wednesday to Saturday, from 6.00 pm
Read the reviews
- Tipsy Fig Restaurant: “We found the food was wholesome and well presented. The service was also divine”. Annie and Colin. Sydney. Feb. 2021
- Tipsy Fig Restaurant: “Nice food, lovely service and a relaxed atmosphere”. Mick and Joyce D. Wollongong.
- Tipsy Fig Restaurant: “Very good food and comfortable surrounds”. Deborah and Paul C. Sydney.
- Tipsy Fig Restaurant: “The experience, service, food and value for money were all excellent”. Mary M. Sydney.
- Tipsy Fig Restaurant: “Very good. We enjoy the Tipsy Fig each time we visit the area”. Arthur and Sylvia. Sydney.
- Tipsy Fig Restaurant: “We enjoyed excellent food and service at the Tipsy Fig”. Ronald and Carol P. Sydney.
- Tipsy Fig Restaurant: “Great value and service. MUST try their Tipsy Fig pudding”. Penny and Brian S. Sydney.
- Tipsy Fig Restaurant: “Everything was good at the Tipsy Fig restaurant, food, value for money and service”. Sylvia and Arthur. Sydney.
- Tipsy Fig Restaurant: “This is our ‘First Choice’ restaurant for lunch when we are out to enjoy a modern Australian cuisine in pleasant surroundings. The new ‘spring’ menu is now available and it is excellent. For our entree we chose to share ‘Salt and Pepper Squid’ which was served with a nam jim dressing. For our main course, I chose ‘Duck legs braised’ with fennel and chilli whereas my husband chose the ‘Chicken Breast filled with garlic prawns. They were both magnificent, a variety of flavours and substantial servings. The host Vicki is delightful, the Chef Daniel – consistently produces quality servings and waitress Lauren, is top of the class”. June B. Mollymook.
- Tipsy Fig Restaurant: “Regular trips to Mollymook include a visit to the Tipsy Fig at Milton. My wife and I had lunch there last week and as usual everything was perfection. The beer batter on my wife’s barramundi really complemented the special taste that this fish has and made the meal something to remember. My creamy Garlic Prawns were perfect for my taste and the best I have ever had for ages. A visit to the Tipsy Fig with beautiful food, quiet location and first class service from waitress Lauren makes it a No 1 with us and is highly recommended”. Ron and Denise. Bowral.
- Tipsy Fig Restaurant: “This is our favourite restaurant in the local area on our annual holiday staying at Mollymook Beach Waterfront. Love the food and the exceptional service from Lauren”. Viv and Mike. Sydney.
- Tipsy Fig Restaurant: “Top marks in all respects to the Tipsy Fig Restaurant for quality of food, outstanding service from Vicki and value for money”. Malcolm and Beverly. Sydney.
- Tipsy Fig Restaurant: “We cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough. We love the lunch menu, find the food real modern Australian cuisine, always consistently good. And the service? Exceptional!” Ken B. Mollymook.
- Tipsy Fig Restaurant: “Thanks for suggesting lunch at the Tipsy Fig Restaurant. What a lovely venue. The food and service were excellent and it was so nice to relax and chat over a few glasses wine.” John and Jacqui L. Mollymook.
- Tipsy Fig Restaurant: “Really surprised by the quality of the food and service at Tipsy Fig today, the new management are doing an excellent job if you haven’t been in a while its definitely time to return.” Leah M. St Kilda, Victoria.
- Tipsy Fig Restaurant: “Good food – exceptional service and good value.” Francis and Ross. Sydney.
- Tipsy Fig Restaurant – excellent meals and attentive service. Steve and Susan C. ACT
- The Tipsy Fig was great. Service and atmosphere of the place were excellent. Troy and Leah Sydney.
- Tipsy Fig Restaurant: Fantastic food! We will return. Dave and Georgie. Sydney.
- Tipsy Fig Restaurant: Excellent service and food. Natalia M. Highlands.
Click on images to enlarge.