Authentic Italian Food in Milton
Stefano opened the Italian guild on the Princes Highway Milton NSW. An Italian chef, he provides authentic Italian coffee, pizza and a quality restaurant menu from an extensive list of simple traditional Italian recipes, made just like they are over in Italy.
Location: Next to Coast Real Estate, Princes Highway, Milton.
Details: phone: 02 4454 5143 or
.Check out their Website: Italian Guild for restaurant opening hours.
- Reviews The Italian Guild Milton. Lovely pizza’s and seafood. Classic Italian cuisine! David and June H. January 2021
- Reviews The Italian Guild Milton. Dinner was an amazing experience. This Italian Restaurant is ‘Fine Dining’ quality. The dégustation style menu was mouth watering. I’m no photographer but below are the pics I took with my phone. An exceptional dining experience! Gina and David C.
- Reviews The Italian Guild Milton. We went for dinner and it was an exceptional dining experience. Lucky to get in early as later in the evening they were absolutely fully booked and this was mid week. Rod and Marla H. Newcastle.
- Reviews The Italian Guild Milton. January holiday period and we found the service a little slow. (probably understandable for this time of the year) Some meals suited our palette more so than some others that we choose. Mark and Leila Z. Sydney.
- Reviews The Italian Guild Milton. Smooth and delicious coffee. Rebecca and Ben M. ACT.
- Reviews The Italian Guild Milton. A good selection for vegetarians. Great food, good service and lovely staff.” Palak and Kieran. Sydney.
- Reviews The Italian Guild Milton. Try the coffee guild for a magnificent Italian coffee. Will not disappoint! Also tried a traditional Italian pizza from their recently opened wood fired pizza oven. Very enjoyable. June. Mollymook.
- Reviews The Italian Guild Milton. The new coffee shop at the top of Milton for great coffee and service. Graeme and Jill. Country NSW.
- Reviews The Italian Guild Milton. Stefano makes a bold statement. “If you want a good coffee then come to the Coffee Guild”. I’ve been twice since opening and it definitely ranks with the best in the area. You know immediately that this is a coffee made by an experienced barista. Stef uses Delano Coffee, it is a highly-regarded boutique Italian roasted coffee made from premium-grade imported green beans. Ken B. Mollymook.