Local Mollymook Milton Ulladulla Markets
The local Mollymook markets, Milton markets and Ulladulla markets are a haven for bargain hunters as well as the astute buyer with an amazing and varied collection of 1000’s of items from home cooking to fresh produce, arts & crafts, surf art and photography, clothing, tools (2nd hand and new), jewellery, plants, shrubs, gift items and the list is almost endless. Suffice to say there is something for everyone and especially enjoyed by the Mollymook Beach Waterfront tourist visiting the area
The Ulladulla markets are held at the picturesque Ulladulla Harbour, Mollymook markets at Mollymook Beach and Milton markets at the Milton Showground on the following dates.
- Milton Markets are held on the 1st Saturday each month, and Easter Saturday at the Milton Showground.
- For further information: Milton Showground market organiser, contact email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ulladulla Markets are held on the 2nd Sunday of each month, and Easter Monday at the Ulladulla Harbour.
- For further information: Ulladulla market organiser is the Marine Rescue: Ph. 4455 3403 or visit web page: Ulladulla Markets
- Mollymook Markets are held at Mollymook Beach on:
- Australia Day – January 26
- Thereafter every 5th Sunday when they occur during a month.
- For further information: Mollymook market organiser is the Lions Club: email: email@example.com
Click on images to enlarge.
The beautiful Mollymook Beach is the location for the Mollymook Markets that occur on the fifth Sunday of the month, about four times per year plus Australia Day. It is a large market that attracts so many vendors with all the goodies you could imagine, ranging from plants, clothing, homemade foods, art and craft items to handyman tools.
The Mollymook market, Ulladulla Markets and Milton markets are all organised by the local Lions Club. Tourist and local visitors to the market are treated to about 120 market stalls, but this can vary from market to market.