A tourist “smart phone” e-guide to Mollymook Milton Ulladulla and the adjoining coastal villages of Bawley Point, Kioloa, Pebbly and Pretty Beaches, Conjola, Tabourie and Burrill Lakes and Narrawallee.
The Destination Mollymook Milton Ulladulla web site has been designed as a “one stop shop” DIRECTORY to assist the touring public enjoy this majestic area.
It provides an extensive list of accommodation choices, see Mollymook, Milton, Ulladulla, or the coastal villages for the accommodation that suits your special tastes. Choose a popular restaurant or cafe in the area to celebrate a special occasion. Timely reviews provided by Waterfront guests. Plus a host of other information with accompanying web site links to satisfy tourist needs toward gaining the most from this lovely area on the NSW South Coast.
The area information page was written by tourist Scott Murphy from Colorado USA. Scott fell in love with the Mollymook, Milton, Ulladulla and adjoining coastal villages of Bawley Point, Pebbly and Pretty Beaches. He walked the length and breadth of the area including the National Parks and testing Pigeon House Mountain. Enjoy!
Recent reviews for the Destination Mollymook Milton Ulladulla web site.
- Local Ken Banks has just set up a new website for visitors to the Mollymook , Milton, Ulladulla region. Have a look you may be surprised at some of the quality accommodation, restaurants, sites to see on your next visit. Colonial Palms Motel & Cabins, Ulladulla.
- Wow! What an incredible undertaking! The site is really thoughtful. I like the variety of things on there and the initial layout on the first page. It seems very focused on supporting the tourism of the local area. Scott M. Colorado USA.
- The site looks great. Congratulations and yes, it is heaps of work. Tom Phillips, Executive Officer, South Coast Regional Tourism.
- The web site looks great, good luck. Helen, Emporium Zaman Dulu
- Wow! This is an amazing web site! Do you ever sleep? Shan.
- My son Karl was very impressed with your site. (milton country cottages)
- HI Ken, Thanks the website looks good. Milton B&B
- Cindy and I would like to thank you very much for including us on DMMU website. It looks like a winner. Narrawallee Creek Studio
- Web site looks great, you must be pleased with the way it looks after all the hard work. The Bawley B&B
- Well done, looks good. Acacia House Milton
- The web site is looking very exciting. Meadow Lake Lodge, Milton
- Looks great! Belinda Brown, Conference Co-ordinator, Mollymook Shores.