Monday July 9, 2012. NSW South Coast Tourism Award finalist announced.
South Coast Tourism congratulate the 2012 Finalists announced for this years South Coast Tourism Awards. The Gala Dinner will be held on 15th August 2012 in Merimbula and the winners will all be announced. The judges were extremely pleased with the high standard of entries this year and commented how much they have improved in twleve months. For a full list of 2012 finalist click on the link: NSW South Coast Tourism Award finalist.
Friday March 2, 2012 Cairns Qld. Australian National Tourism Awards.
The 2011 Australian National Tourism awards were held in Cairn Qld. on Friday March 2, 2012. Mollymook Beach Waterfront accommodation the first ever accommodation finalist from the Mollymook Ulladulla Milton area was awarded silver.
The winner of category 20 “Hosted Accommodation” was Seppeltsfield Vineyard cottage, South Australia
The bronze went to Big Blue Backyard Victoria.
Unplaced finalist were from W.A., Tasmania, Qld. & Northern Territory.
Link to the Qantas Australian Tourism awards
Link to full list of winners and placings in the various categories.
Tom Phillips, Shoalhaven Tourism Manager provided the following list of finalist and placings achieved by NSW South Coast tourism operators over the past 15 years:
- 2011 Mollymook Beach Waterfront – Silver, Hosted Accommodation
- 2009 Crystal Creek Meadows. Winner Qantas Award for Sustainable Tourism
- 2009 Coolangatta Estate – Finalist, Tourism Wineries.
- 2009 Booderee National Park – Winner Indigenous Tourism
- 2009 Booderee National Park. Highly commended – Tourist Attractions
- 2008 Crystal Creek Meadows. – Winner Hosted Accommodation
- 2008 Booderee National Park. Highly Commended – Indigenous Tourism
- 2008 Montague Island Tours – Winner Ecotourism
- 2006 Crystal Creek Meadows. Highly Commended – Hosted Accommodation
- 1995 Murramarang Resort – Winner Superior Accommodation Regional
- 1995 Cartoscope – Winner General tourism Services
The Qantas Australian Tourism Awards are the tourism industry’s largest and most prestigious event.
November 20, 2011 Sydney NSW NSW State Tourism Awards winners announced.
Click on link for the list of: NSW State Tourism Awards winners 2011
Link to a list of past awards won by Mollymook Beach Waterfront accommodatiom.
Click to enlarge Waterfront accommodation images