Entries for the 2015 Mollymook Ocean Swim Classic
- Organised by the Mollymook SLSC, the 2015 swim will be over 2 km. In addition there will be a 500m junior/novice swim and a 500m ‘Dash for Cash’
- Time/Date – Saturday, April 11, 2015, 9am (500m Junior swim), 10:30am (2km)
- Registration – 7:30am-8:30am at the surf club.
- Entry fee – 2km – $30 ($35 on race day), 500m – $15 ($20 on race day). (Dash for Cash is free if you’ve already completed either the 500m or 2km swims)
- Online entries close – 3pm, Friday, April 10, 2015
For full details and on-line entry click onto the oceanswims web site.
Assistance required for Ocean swim.
- Ben and Ross are representing the Ocean swimmers in assisting to set up and run the Mollymook Ocean Swim Classic 2015 and will need some help.
- Jo & Jacqui have “volunteered” to be watermelon girls on the day cutting up and distributing to the swimmers and will need a few more assistants.
- Ben and Ross will need a work party to assist Les O’Sullivan set up the finish chute, first aid and official tents. (Meet on the beach to start at 6:30am on the day)
- There will be other jobs, so we will need all hands on deck to make it a success. If anyone (Bronze Holder), is not swimming, Mark Green is the contact for water safety and Katrina Walsh for First Aid.
- Assistants are also needed for BBQ van and morning tea makers for the sponsors.
- Anyone available to assist could you please give your name to Ben or Ross.