2012 & 2011 Australian Tourism Awards Silver,
2012 & 2011 NSW Tourism Awards Winner,
2010 National TakeABreak Winner Beach Accommodation
2010 National Small Business Awards - CHAMPION - Tourism
2012, 2011 & 2010 Winner NSW South Coast Tourism Awards
2009 National Winner Beach Accommodation
2010, 2009 & 2008 NSW Winner, Beach Accommodation
Priceless Views Affordable Luxury
Waterfront Mollymook Accommodation provides award winning 4.5 star luxury for couples with breathtaking ocean views. Watch dolphins surf the reef, whales during their migrating season, surfboard riders on the famous reef break and listen to the gentle sounds of the ocean. All this and more from your quiet, peaceful & private Mollymook accommodation.
Waterfront Hosts Ken & June Banks are available to share their extensive local area knowledge and assist with restaurant and tourism bookings. Guests are provided with a complimentary generous gourmet breakfast hamper and welcoming gift of a bottle of Seaview wine, snacks and chocolates in their romantic beach accommodation.
FIRST CHOICE - MOLLYMOOK ACCOMMODATION
- Location. "Waterfront" is the only holiday Mollymook accommodation looking onto the famous surfing "Reef Break"
- Ocean frontage with breathtaking ocean views
- Multi award winning luxury 4 1/2 star executive Mollymook accommodation
- Complimentary generous gourmet breakfast hamper platter.
- Complimentary bottle of Seaview wine & snacks for your arrival & daily newspaper
- Privacy: Romantic couples private Mollymook accommodation, with balcony & BBQ
- Enjoy the peaceful sounds of the ocean and the breaking of waves
- Metres to beach, cafes, restaurants & licensed golf club & course
- Mollymook Beach NSW Golf Course at your door step
- AUSTAR - Fox Sports, Wi-Fi and complimentary DVD library
- "Best value", luxury hosted Waterfront Mollymook accommodation for couples
Breathtaking ocean views in a quiet peaceful location
Mollymook accommodation, restaurants, cafes, golf course & surfing reef breaks.
Dolphins - Mollymook reef break
Mollymook Beach NSW
Mollymook Beach Dolphin